You can calculate the discounted price on sale items with this percent off calculator. You will also be informed of the total amount saved after applying the percentage off (%) to the original price of the product.
With this percent off calculator, you no longer have to guess the discounted final price. This tool offers an easy way to confirm the price that’s being advertised – or match it (if it’s better than what you found). By entering the few information into this tool, you’ll know how much percentage off the retail price is.
Percent off Calculator Use
- This calculator is easy to use and quick.
- To begin, enter the product’s original price in the first box.
- Then, in the second box, enter the percentage off amount.
- Throughout the rest of the procedure, the calculator will display the discounted final value and amount saved.
Formula to Calculate Percent off on Product
The formula to calculate percent off on any product or item is mentioned below.
A common discount style is a percent off a product or service. A percentage off a product indicates that the price has been decreased by that percentage.
1. If a product costs $199, 25% off would imply a reduction of 25% from the original price.
25% of $199 = 0.25 × 199 = $49.75
Now reduce the value from original price,
$199 – $49.75 = $149.25
As a result, you would save $49.75 on the purchase for a total price of $149.25